The Frankie Manning Foundation carries on the work and the spirit of Frankie Manning in spreading the culture and joy of the Lindy hop throughout the world.
- the underrepresented African-American community
- children and young people
- new geographic locales around the globe
The Foundation’s mission and vision are achieved in a variety of ways including but not limited to:
- Enabling youths and adults to attend important lindy hop events
- Facilitating learning experiences for both the dance and its history
- Encouraging networking/helping new communities build supportive networks
- Working towards making Frankie’s memorabilia available to support research
- Supporting and publicizing effective media representations
To make a donation, click here.