This is a time of change in the Lindy Hop community and the Frankie Manning Foundation is also undergoing changes. At this time, we are putting out a call for applications for support in the following areas:
- Website Management (WordPress)
- Includes host management, email configuration, and technical support
- Social Media Coordination (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Google Drive organization & management
- Newsletter Coordination (Mailchimp)
- Other miscellaneous digital support
The incumbent should have confident copywriting skills, a strong command of English grammar and spelling, and be an assertive project manager.
The following skills would be assets but are not required: graphic design, basic video editing.
Experience coordinating multi-channel livestreams, familiarity with the Facebook Business Manager, and experience with Paypal donations would also be beneficial but not mandatory.
The will be a remunerated position with the understanding that FMF is a non-profit organization with a small budget. ($ payment rate TBD)
FMF will consider all applications but would particularly like to encourage BIPOC applicants.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “FMF Media & Digital Support” outlining your skills and experience.
Thank you and we look forward to your applications!